Helpful information for the event
The 9th Old Town Beer Festival is staking place on Friday 13th & Saturday 14th May!
- Tokens – There is no cash on the bars. We do however exchange beer/cider, crisps, nuts and soft drinks for tokens. These tokens can be bought in handy £5 or £10 sheets from the welcome stall at the entrance. Food outlets take payment by cash only.
- Burial Ground and Graves – you are welcome to take your drinks outside if the weather is fine but please treat the area of the graves with respect.
- Food – Food for Thought will be back again to provide a wider selection of food
- Glasses – Your festival glass is a work of art, we update the logo each year and include the date of the festival and it is yours to keep! We don’t have many spares so please be careful not to break them.
- Toilets – There are men’s ‘Porta Loos’ outside to the left of the church as you exit from the front entrance. There are also men’s, women’s and disabled toilets to use in the Community Centre
- Smoking – It is illegal to smoke inside, please refrain from doing so. Please also refrain from using Vaporizers inside the building. Smoking bins will be provided outside.
- TAKE AWAY BEER – Have you found a beer that you really liked? Why not take it home? Available to buy in 2, 3 or 4 pints.